HH-60G aftermarket items

Would love to seem some resin goodness dedicated to the Pave Hawk.   After watching all the episodes of Inside Combat Rescue, I too looked to see if there was anything.  Came up empty.  I would love to see some kind of a resin update that gives a generic representation of the trauma gear that is hanging and stowed on the aft bulkhead.   If you haven't already picked up Werner's Wings excellent decal sheet on the Pavehawk-Combat Rescue (48-11), you need to.   Fantastic sheet.

52 minutes ago, USAFsparkchaser said:

We need guns and mounts at least. Yes the interior would be awsome also. Heck a kit and manufacturer would be nice. Maybe kinetic, kittyhawk, 

I think Live Resin does 1/48 scale mounts but they might be for Army hawks. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2017 at 11:02 PM, JEFlint said:

I think Live Resin does 1/48 scale mounts but they might be for Army hawks. 

Live Resin do go up to 35th I'm sure also, but you are correct in saying that the external magazines of the USAF hawk variant is not currently produced by them, and only the army mounts are produced by them. Cobra Company did do the proper HH-60G mounts until they ceased trading, and Lone Star who took any of their leftover stock don't appear to have any of the Pavehawk stuff any more.

I've still got a HH-60 in the pipeline. I'm waiting on some seated operators from either Live Resing or Reedoak to create some seated PJ's. The medical packup will be scratch built with elements of Werners Wings H-60 medevac kit and their decals to finish.