Scaleworx 1/48 Alouette 3

• 4 weeks later...
On September 14, 2017 at 2:38 PM, Tank said:

I don't have any yet. They have a special for the Superhind sets and I have one on order. I can let you know what they look like when it shows up.

I received my resin set last night for the SuperHind set. I try to take some photos next weekend. First glance - overall a very nice set. Only issue I foresee is the barrel not being 100% straight but I think that might be asking to much of the material at that size. Decals looked nice. Didn't appear to be alps printed or it has very small dpi which makes it an nonissue. Not knowing the company, I set my personal expectation bar very low and they over deliveried, we shall see if that continues with the build.

Edited by Tank
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎13‎-‎10‎-‎2017 at 2:53 PM, Tank said:

I received my resin set last night. I try to take some photos next weekend. First glance - overall a very nice set. Only issue I foresee is the barrel not being 100% straight but I think that might be asking to much of the material at that size. Decals looked nice. Didn't appear to be alps printed or it has very small dpi which makes it an nonissue. Not knowing the company, I set my personal expectation bar very low and they over deliveried, we shall see if that continues with the build.

Hi Tank, sorry, I am very curious: any chance for an update/ pics?

TIA!

Gertjan

45 minutes ago, Tank said:

Sorry, I haven't gotten another image hosting company yet. PM your email and I will send you what I have.

PM sent, second one with email, but I get the reply Tank cannot receive messages...?

Edited by GeejeeZ
12 minutes ago, GeejeeZ said:

PM sent, second one with email, but I get the reply Tank cannot receive messages...?

Should be better now. Really need to do some house cleaning.