I asked Norbert to think about doing my generation flight crews.  Can you help with some pics?  I cant seem to find anything on my computer and all of my pics are in storage.  We had the green flight suits and the woodland 2 piece ABDU type.  We most of us had HGU 56 helmets (no mask) and even some old SPH 4Bs.  The survival vest was the old type, without the modular pockets or body armor.  Can you help?  Thanks!

9 hours ago, hawkwrench said:

I don't see anything but the PB ransom banner!

Tim

Tim,

Sorry, I thought I was the only one that needed to load the Facebook fix for you to see my posts.  I tried to upload these using Flickr, but for some reason it just wasn't working.  I just wish ARC could host the pics directly that were over .1MB.  I HATE third party hosting sites!

Ray

Edited by rotorwash
8 hours ago, RCAFFAN said:

Go to General Discussion here and load the appropriate Photobucket Fix (pinned to top) and you will see more pics than you will ever need......

Unless you are viewing these on a phone or a browser that doesnt support the fix.  :(

1 hour ago, norbert said:

I have an additional question : on some old pictures from KFOR, I see flight suits looking like a 2 pieces woodland uniform, can you tell more ? where they special for aircrews ?

Norbert

They were not special at all.  The are just ABDUs .  I think there are some shots of me with them.  They resemble the regular BDUs, but made of nomex  and have a few added features, like pul tabs on the sides of the shits and a pen holder on the sleeve.  Everything I have is packed away right now so I cant show you.