Canada 150th CF-18 in 1/48

But the plastic feels......I don't know....sort of weak, flimsy almost. But it glues together well.

z3eJ9xX.jpg

Give it some time to dry, do more tomorrow. So far the gaps are not horrible. Certainly will need putty but how much? Stay tuned.

Maybe, I am in the middle of my vacation. Thinking  this model is now going to be "in flight". I want to show off the decals more then the plane. Going to have this in the centre with 2 Canadian flag CT-133s on either side. (those are yet to be built).

Yeah, putty was needed. The gear doors of course needed putty to be closed but perhaps a little less then the Hasegawa kit. Not bad. well except the nose gear doors. They needed a lot of putty.

5F4YTXI.jpg

Oh, I am. Started some decals. Wow, Kinetic did their math. The decals take time and following the instructions to the letter. Right now I just have the upper maple leaf on and letting it dry. As I am building it in flight I know the decals are coming out right. However I think with the flaps dropped it would still look pretty cool.

15 hours ago, phantom said:

Oh, I am. Started some decals. Wow, Kinetic did their math. The decals take time and following the instructions to the letter. Right now I just have the upper maple leaf on and letting it dry. As I am building it in flight I know the decals are coming out right. However I think with the flaps dropped it would still look pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...