Stratosphere Models realspace tooling FOR SALE !

I am exceptionally putting up for sale several Stratosphere Models patterns and molds.

The first one is a large, nice classic NASA logo that can be used as a model base. I used to include those with my Lockheed SSTO Venture Star space shuttle. The tooling is in perfect condition & was made by hand from styrene. Diameter of the disk itself is 7.25 inch. Total width is about 9.5 inch. It's over 1/4 inch thick.

Price for the tooling is 300.00$ US. There's also a silicone mold included. The mold is in very good condition, I have mostly used it for polyester castings so there is practically no abrasion at all. It's ready for production. 

If you are imaginative there are many possible uses for this part and several possibilities with different materials for nice special effects. 

Shipping cost is separate. 

Contact me for the shipping cost at: stratospheremodels@yahoo.fr 

Or via my website at: http://picturetrail.com/stratospheremodels

413554677.jpg

413554678.jpg

413554679.jpg

(Take note that only companies in good standing with Stratosphere Models will be considered, meaning only those having never been associated with nor having done any business with recasters).

Edited by Stratospheremodels