F-15E, 1/32, Tamiya. Finally ready!

This Bunker Buster (WIP topic) is finally ready! Quite a challenge - my first 1/32 scale model, 3rd transformable model (with moving parts), definitely heaviest model (about 1.5 kg), my first entirely built model here on this forum and in LSP... i`m just so happy with the result, so far, cause it`s not actually completely ready. This is how it looks unweathered. Still a major further weathering should take place, at some point. A big Thank You to everyone involved with either comments, tips & tricks, advices, critics, etc! About the kit - i built it almost OOB, with the following additional parts included:

- GT Resin sets - antennas, a pod, vents, missile rails, shimmy dampener;

- Custom-made masks from DN models;

- Eduard`s etched masks for the stencils;

- A myriad of leftover PE pieces from other builds;

- Almost every single door is packed with wires and cables - i used mostly 2 sizes of wires;

- Paper tape for reupholstering the seats and for the pilots` suits;

- Indefinite amount and type of plastic and wood parts, magnets, metal rods and other components for the moving parts;

Well, there are no lights in the model (except for the lights i plan to include in the display case), but here is what can move/attach/or detach to allow a transformation between 2 general modes - flying and parked. I`m starting from the nose to the nozzles, by watching the model and trying not to miss something...

* Openable nose cone;

* The radar dish rotates and turns;

* Openable canopy;

* Retractable nose landing gear with a tire that rotates and openable doors;

* 5 openable avionics nose bays;

* Moveable intake ramps - all of them, including the diffuser ramps;

* Openable bleed air exhaust ramps behind the intake ramps;

* Openable gun bay door;

* Moveable speedbrake;

* Interchangeable weapons for the underwing pylons;

* Retractable MLGs with tires that rotate and openable doors;

* Moveable ailerons;

I plan a serries of photoshoots. Here is the first one as it is right now - unweathered. In in-flight mode, with the 2 Bunker Busters as loadout, daytime pics. Hope you like it! Cheerz!

20170922_145109.jpg

20170922_145206.jpg

20170922_145255.jpg

Edited by my favs are F`s

Milan

Our paths cross again and I I found your build on the In Progress Forum. What can I say: incredible work and a pleasure to have followed your work from day one, starting over on the LSP forum. Brilliant work and the touch of a master

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peter