Sprue Brother Coupons

Rarely.  They'll have occasional holiday sales that are a general percent discount, but otherwise it's only their daily deals and weekend product lines (usually a certain manufacturer, sometimes a category like decals).  Their prices are already pretty competitive though, so I don't know that you'd likely save a lot any other way. 

Just got this today:

Sprue Brothers Models, in conjunction with Eduard, is offering the same special show discount of 20% off any Eduard items for those of us who cannot attend this annual event in Prague, Czech Republic.

Discount ends at 11:59pm Central Time Sunday September 24, 2016.  No coupon needed.  Just add any Eduard item into your shopping cart and the discount will be automatically added.  Discount applies only to in stock items and only to orders placed during the sale period.

5 hours ago, dnl42 said:

You should sign up for their emails. They have something like this every weekend. Last weekend was 20% off Azur, SH, and MPM.

I get there e-mails and know about their specials for selected manufactures. I was hoping they offered discounts on any single item or off your cart amount like others do. Guess I will be waiting on an email from Micro Mark with their coupon to get my item or I'll have to pay full price. Thanks again for all your help!

On 9/23/2017 at 7:51 AM, thegoodsgt said:

If you’ve been buying from Sprue Brothers for any length of time, you may not be aware that you’ve been accumulating reward points. Log into their web site and go to My Account to see how many points you have.

https://store.spruebrothers.com/MyRewards.asp

Steven Brown
Scale Model Soup

DOH!

On 9/23/2017 at 7:51 AM, thegoodsgt said:

If you’ve been buying from Sprue Brothers for any length of time, you may not be aware that you’ve been accumulating reward points. Log into their web site and go to My Account to see how many points you have.

Steven Brown
Scale Model Soup

I don't have enough points with them yet, cause I only order stuff that my primary online shop doesn't carry. The other places I use offers discounts on my shopping cart total. I guess I'll wait on the kit I wanted. Thanks again

On 9/23/2017 at 6:51 AM, thegoodsgt said:

Steven Brown
Scale Model Soup

Thanks for the info!  I've been buying from Sprue Brothers for years and didn't know that.

Rodney

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:51 AM, thegoodsgt said:

Steven Brown
Scale Model Soup

You my friend are the man!!! I was not aware of this...

• 4 years later...

For mainstream stuff I’ve been buying a lot from Scale hobbyist and hobbylinc. They often will beat Sprue prices. Also keep an eye on Amazon, I’ve gotten some great deals there as well. Most recently a Tamiya 1/48 F-14A to my door for $80. Sprue is $91.99 not including shipping. 

11 hours ago, Charlie D. said:

For mainstream stuff I’ve been buying a lot from Scale hobbyist and hobbylinc. They often will beat Sprue prices. Also keep an eye on Amazon, I’ve gotten some great deals there as well. Most recently a Tamiya 1/48 F-14A to my door for $80. Sprue is $91.99 not including shipping. 

Scale Hobbyist will beat SB on pricing 99% of the time.  But SB tends to have a better selection of aftermarket items and ships much faster.  I snagged two of the new Tamiya F-14A late kits from scale hobbyist for $89 each.  Shipping was $10. 

1 hour ago, sigtau said:

Scale Hobbyist will beat SB on pricing 99% of the time.  But SB tends to have a better selection of aftermarket items and ships much faster.  I snagged two of the new Tamiya F-14A late kits from scale hobbyist for $89 each.  Shipping was $10. 

I had a similar purchase recently  (although different subjects) ordered two kits from Scale Hobbyist, shipping was $10, saved close to $15 over SB for an identical purchase.  Sure I didn’t get it in 3 days, but waiting an extra few days was not an issue. I don’t think I’m ever in a “gotta have it now” situation. My loyalty is to my wallet, where does my dollar go the farthest, so I often price out purchases with several vendors, seems like scale hobbyist lately keeps getting more of my $$. With the exception of decals I’m not really into aftermarket, and those I prefer to buy direct from the producer so they get the full purchase price(Caracal, Furball, etc) or find them on eBay (Rebelalpha and others) for a few bucks cheaper. 

Edited by Charlie D.