1 hour ago, my favs are F`s said:

Glad to hear it, Tom! Did you started yours already? And in which scale? It was a real journey building this beast. 

Thx again!

M

Hi M

This very kit.  I started it before I had to pack it away for a cross country move but am looking fwd to getting back at it.

Tom

Beautiful job Milan !! All your hard work and attention to detail paid off big time, she looks awesome. You should be very proud. Honestly, IMO, I wouldn't weather her anymore that what you've done so far.

Steve

Milan my Friend

Absolutely brilliant Work - simply stellar. I've followed the Eagle day one on LSP and am so glad you also posted the build here on ARC.  Just a joy to follow, as I've learned  so much from your thread.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peter

Milan,

Like my Bro Peter, I followed your build on LSP as well. Just an epic journey for sure. Your picture presentation is as spectacular as the model itself. Just loved the close ups of the exhaust cones, especially your paint work on the inside surfaces. Darn if they don't look as real as one could get. 

Joel

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...