ARC Discussion Forums

Hello again. :) This F-15E model is something like 2 models in 1, so enjoy this photo session in its second mode - the "parked" mode! For more - here are the links with the "in-flight" photoshoot and the WIP topic. No loadouts this time, to reveal more of the view....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I took some pics this morning with the natural light of the sunrise, as well as changed the loadouts with some AIMRAAMs and 2 drop tanks: 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi

Very nice job.  I have bookmarked the WIP thread to help me with mine.  Thank you for doing the heavy lifting for me :-)

Tom

Glad to hear it, Tom! Did you started yours already? And in which scale? It was a real journey building this beast. 

Thx again!

M

1 hour ago, my favs are F`s said:

Glad to hear it, Tom! Did you started yours already? And in which scale? It was a real journey building this beast. 

Thx again!

M

Hi M

This very kit.  I started it before I had to pack it away for a cross country move but am looking fwd to getting back at it.

Tom

I worked on C & D model F-15’s and this is one of the most realistic planes I’ve ever seen on here. AMAZING WORK!

Beautiful job Milan !! All your hard work and attention to detail paid off big time, she looks awesome. You should be very proud. Honestly, IMO, I wouldn't weather her anymore that what you've done so far.

Steve

Thanks Matthew!

Thanks Steve! 

Steve, undoubtly it looks nice without that much weathering. I`ll leave it like that for an undefined time... but wow this plane looks so beautiful with a little heavier weathering...

Edited by my favs are F`s

Milan my Friend

Absolutely brilliant Work - simply stellar. I've followed the Eagle day one on LSP and am so glad you also posted the build here on ARC.  Just a joy to follow, as I've learned  so much from your thread.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peter

Milan,

Like my Bro Peter, I followed your build on LSP as well. Just an epic journey for sure. Your picture presentation is as spectacular as the model itself. Just loved the close ups of the exhaust cones, especially your paint work on the inside surfaces. Darn if they don't look as real as one could get. 

Joel

Hi J, somehow now i see your post. Thanks alot! :)

I`m starting the wathering deal and still plenty of things to do until the final pics, but in the meantime - a little bit of cables, engines and shadows:

Edited by my favs are F`s