New stencil sheets for Mig-29 1:32 from the Begemot

Hello guys,

Last week I received stencils sheets for Mig-29 from Andrey Kotkov, aka Kotey here on ARC who runs decals development Begemot.

He generously sent me full package of the stencils. Thank you Andrey for your generosity.

The stencils are of high quality, though as always when it goes to the Begemot. Also very detailed instruction sheets are included.

I hope all 1:32 scale Mig-29 enthusiasts will be happy to watch the sheets personally saying so.

Below are images of the sheets.

Believe me, they are top notch. I'm sure they are must have. ;)

51947-24b20-103831607--ufd735.jpg

51947-efe3a-103831608--u35724.jpg

51947-e5362-103831609--u305bb.jpg

51947-6244b-103831610--ub9a1f.jpg51947-146c3-103831611--uc8540.jpg

Thanks for watching.

Cheers!

Alexander

Greeting from my small vacation at Malta.

Thank you, Alexander for small advertising. Decal will officially release at next week, when I'll return to work. And sorry, this stencil only for Russian language aircrafts operators, I'm not sure that even GDR MiG-29s had Russian stencil. But anyway this set will provide stencil not only for grey-green schemes aircrafts, for four-tone IBA camouflaged too.

IBA  - истребительно-бомбардировочная авиация, fighter-bomber aviation, two regiments in the USSR Air Force had four-tone green- brown camouflage,  so blue colour of stencil, which used in standard grey-green scheme were changed to light grey, red stencil were saved its colour.

5 hours ago, kotey said:

IBA  - истребительно-бомбардировочная авиация, fighter-bomber aviation, two regiments in the USSR Air Force had four-tone green- brown camouflage,  so blue colour of stencil, which used in standard grey-green scheme were changed to light grey, red stencil were saved its colour.

thanks. has MiG-29 ever wore that livery?