California Air Tools Air Compressors

How many of us here use California Air Tools Compressors? I have a CAT-1610A 1HP 2 Gallon Compressor. I have owned it for a couple years now and love this compressor. It has been used semi heavily. I have now developed an air leak back in to the compressor head. I have contacted CAT and watched there video on inspecting for worn parts and will be attempting this next week. For those of you that own and use one of there compressors have any of you had to do this procedure?  

• 2 weeks later...

Update: 

I pulled the cylinder heads off and inspected the seals and rings. After reinstalling the parts I cranked it up and determined that the leak was coming from the regulator. I replaced it with one from Home Depot and fired it up. Tank filled and motor shut off as advertised. About 2 minutes later comes smoke from the motor. She's dead, ordered a new one. I got a little over two years out of that compressor. I like how quiet these ultra quiet compressors are. We shall see how long this second one lasts!