2 - 1/32 and 4 - 1/48for sale Tanya f-16cj and hobby boss f-117

I got these two 132nd scale kits for sale. They are both new on started and sealed contents. Only showing cuz I'm needing an amplifier for my new system donut just got a bunch of boxes so I can finally start showing off a lot of the kids to make up the money for it.

I also have 4 1/48 kits of the f-22 raptor pt45 for sale by hasegawa. Taking offers.the highest offer gets em. Shipping is excluded from all offers. So keep tht in mind. Open to Legal residents of the United States 48 states.

Edited by Eribuz87

I had stuff that came up at work when I'm having the fill in for employees at haven't shown up for work so now I'm having to work afternoons that started a week ago that I work out there pretty much every day the best time and opportunity to ship stuff I've always had was on Saturdays. The post office should be open a little later today. I'll get you a tracking number like I said. It's one of those situations when your employer as the government and they tell you have to stay to work I can't tell him know or I get fired. That's two jobs I work on base back to back

5 minutes ago, fulcrum1 said:

Can you message me pictures of the 1/32 kits? Thank you.

Yes I can soon as I'm off I got to go home and grab a box with the two f-16s and ship. Then I got two pack a box up for the Raptor. I just sold. I do have a spare true heroes Raptor that is 1/32 that was someone's toy that's in good condition too

7 hours ago, k5ikl said:

Okay Erik, I understand the work thing.  Been there done that.  Just keep me in the loop and

let me know what's going on.  Not trying to give you a hard time about it.

I got off of work at 6:30 had to come home and grab the box by the time I got to Roseville post office it closed at 7. It opens tomorrow at 8:30 I'll be there when they open and I'll have your tracking number taken by my camera on my phone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...