1/48 F-4C WW, Decals by Speedhunter!!!

1/48 F-4C Wild Weasel Conversion Set Decal question  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like decals for the Airframe, ECM Pod and the AGM-45 Missiles included in the set?

• Yes, Include Decals
    • No, Do not include decals

11 hours ago, dehowie said:

Yep fecals please.

Oh my....

I can only imagine the application instructions.....

And a sealer coat (or three) will definitely be required !!!!!

I know what you meant but I read what you (mis)typed....

:monkeydance:

Edited by habu2

I know there is interest in markings for  the Kadena Linebacker Jets and Nellis for the Weasel IV v1.   Do you guys want Spang Weasel IV v2 and v3 jets as part of the set along with the Kadena/Nellis birds?   Parts will be in the set to build all there versions of the C Weasel.  

For got to mention the Conversion will include ELQ-87 ECM Pod, all Antennas for all three C Weasel versions,  LAU-34 Launch Rails, AGM-45 Missiles.

Edited by ghatherly

How does a Speedhunter Decal set with Missiles and launchers included sound?  Airframes will be all of the Kadena v1 airframes from Linebacker.  Some  of the Nellis v1, v2,v3.    and as many as we can find ref for of the SP v2,v3 birds.

The resin set will be out before Christmas, with the decals to follow early next year.   We will supply the Resin sets and the decals will be ordered through Speedhunter.