Hobby Shops in Seoul Korea

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post and ask this question. I just would like to know if anybody had gone to Seoul Korea and would know or had visited any large hobby shops that has a complete line of Gunze paints among other brands, coz I'm taking  a trip there later this year. Any help will be appreciated!

Edited by flybywire

I don't recall what all they had but yes there are a few hobby shops in Seoul. If I recall correctly the largest one was in a massive shopping mall. I know of one for sure in Uiejongbu about 30 mins by subway on the north side outside the city. Sorry its been almost 6 years since I lived there.

4 hours ago, Whiskey said:

I don't recall what all they had but yes there are a few hobby shops in Seoul. If I recall correctly the largest one was in a massive shopping mall. I know of one for sure in Uiejongbu about 30 mins by subway on the north side outside the city. Sorry its been almost 6 years since I lived there.

No problem. I googled and something like Neighbor Hobby at Mapo-gu came up. Pictures showed stacks of paints but just don't know how complete their line is. Thanks anyway for responding!