F-14A VF-84 operation Eagle Claw

Hello everybody,

this my first post on this forum.

I have problem. I am looking for photos of F-14A VF-84 from Operation Eagle Claw 1980.

I know one photo on this forum, but I need more for details about serial numbers or stripes on right wing.

Thank You very much. 

Majkl

On 2.10.2017 at 1:38 AM, Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy said:

Does the 203 bird still have a white belly? The wing pylons look white! I thought that overall 16440 was applied the year after the "Final Countdown" where the white upper parts were already gone!

eagle-claw-2a.jpeg

Edited by anj4de
4 hours ago, anj4de said:

Does the 203 bird still have a white belly? The wing pylons look white! I thought that overall 16440 was applied the year after the "Final Countdown" where the white upper parts were already gone!

Nose gear door look light full gray. 

203 is overall light gull grey, the color difference is just from the way the light is hitting it.

It looks like the Phoenix Fairing Adapter (part of the Phoenix "Pallet") is white along with the station 2's drop tank rack (MXU-611).

Edited by GW8345
On 4. 10. 2017 at 7:21 PM, anj4de said:

The Final Countdown was filmed in 1979 and next year F-14's VF-84 were paintined overall Gull Gray.

Do You have any other photos of F-14 with stipes from operation Eagle Claw.

I need it for my Tamiya project 1/48 :-)