HOS-3 (S-51) weird old helicopter

Cockpit is surprisingly nice. However little tiny easy to miss divots represent where parts are to go. No big. That part is working.

Seems all the glass parts apart from the front part are broken. Can glue them back together but its a problem. Some are broken in places they are going to show......Photos tonight hopefully.

Some of the clear plastic had to be replaced with plastic strip. That seemed to work well. Nasty how the crack is in the areas that will not get paint. Trying to clear it as much as I can.

LOm69gm.jpg

21 minutes ago, phantom said:

I was hoping to get some work done this weekend. Sadly that is not going to happen.

Well man up and tell T you have kits to build :monkeydance: BTW how's she doing ?

Thanks, the rotor had to be glued in place. The light plastic does not support the weight of the blades even after I modified the housing with a metal support rod.

I figure it has a grand total of 12 decals to go on. All of course from the spare bin. Just numbers and roundels.

I know they should droop. However as I mentioned I had a hard enough time just getting them to sit on the airframe. This short run kit is far from Hasegawa /Tamiya plastic.