ESCI 1/48 UH-1H “Guardián” FAS

Hello friends

using the old Esci kit I’ll be hopefully doing the “playboy” Guardian from El Salvador Air Force This is what I have so far 

bandaids for the seat cushions and aluminium for the armor plates the IP is printed,reduced and glued to t

gKW6Z2y.jpg

KBbQ1k0.jpg

JQnxF8x.jpg

YBQauoQ.jpg

tvjnPrv.jpg

Rx0Vbho.jpg

m419514.jpg

oqUpIrG.jpg

• CharlieUH-1H changed the title to ESCI 1/48 UH-1H “Guardián” FAS
37 minutes ago, rotorwash said:

Nice work, Charlie!  You are better than me.  If I ever finish these comparison builds, I will never touch an Esci kit again!

Ray

Hahah thanks my friend .!! I am learning from all of my friend a s here including you ...

that said if anyone one do not want those old Esci huey I’ll take them!! Until I can afford the KH I’ll keep doing the ESCI hahah 

9 hours ago, midnightprowler said:

Is the AMT kit the same as the Esci kit? I am currently working on it, in NASA markings. The rotor on the Esci looks far too high, I'm gonna have to do something about that if the AMT one is the same.

Yes it is sir.. and yes the rotor is high I decided no to deal with that  but if you sand and stuff it will go down 

17 hours ago, UH-1Mad said:

You really turn out quality and quantity Charlie! Another great job, wish I had a fraction of your motivation..

Thanks brother until I can afford the KH huey I will build d all the ESCi huey I can lol