CBU-2 Cluster Bombs on F-105's

I want to assemble a 1/72 scale F-105D that was flown by Capt. Bill "Black Bart" Bartholmas, during "Operation SPRING- HIGH" on 27 July 1965, to knock-out SAM Missile Sites......
Watch a super detailed CGI video on U-Tube.."Operation Spring High" (about 29-minutes)
The video shows the F-105's armed with CBU-2's (2-each on the Centerline MER, and 1-each on the Starboard & Port
Outboard Pylons. Try as I might, I can't find any pictures or diagrams of a CBU-2 Dispenser, and none on
Hasegawa's Weapons Sets. If anyone can point me to pictures or disgrams of the CBU-2 Dispenser, or know of
a source for aftermarket CBU-2's, I sure would be beholden to 'ya ! Capt. Bartholmas's aircraft was Ser#  10177
BUZZ NUMBER FH-177.     357th TFS  Call Sign: "Pepper-2"..

Gerald T. "Jerry" Robinson   Duluth, MN USA

"THUDNUTZ"

Thanks a bunch Finn.......I didn't think I'd have any luck on this one.....I should be able to 'whittle-one-out'  from a 

'hank-of-sprue-styrene' ....(maybe) !            Again, thanks........and that YOU-TUBE Video, "Operation Spring High"  is

well worth watching for THUD and Viet Nam Air War modelers...(watching the bomblets 'spew out of the Dispensers..

is 'awesome) !....

Gerald T. "Jerry" Robinson    Duluth, MN USA

"THUDNUTZ"

Here are some pics of a SUU-7 on a F-100, scroll down a bit:

http://www.f-100.org/hun008.shtml

also the dispensers could only be loaded on the outboard pylons of a F-105 since the bomblets come out the back and with the angle of MER, they would bounce off the bottom of the a/c. You could also use the front end of a rocket pod either RAF/French or Russian one. 

Jari

Jari  &  Finn !  Thanks so much...the diagrams wjth dimensions  and the clear photos

are 'jujst what I needed......thanks eversomuch !

Gerald T. "Jerry" Robinson    Duluth, MN USA

"THUDNUTZ"