Best brushable mask?

Just recently i've started using white glue like the ones used in schools. I put a little food colouring in it to help see where it is. The advantage is that it is water based (I predominantly use lacquers and enamels) and it forms a nice skin. I use wooden cocktail sticks to get it into corners, and you can thin it to brush over larger areas.

On cockpit parts it can be trimmed with a sharp scalpel if needed, and once you have painted it can be peeled off. If needed, you can soak with water and remove any residue with a cotton swab.

It's a lot cheaper too, plus no ammonia smell.

If you use acrylics, you need to test it if you want to apply it over existing paint

Cheers

I have been using Latex body paint for a while now with great results, price is real good and many colors available.

also they are ammoniaa free so safe to use in acrylic paints and future dipped canopies.

https://www.amazon.com/Ammonia-Free-Liquid-Latex-Paint/dp/B006GEPSLA/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1507658625&sr=8-5&keywords=latex%2Bbody%2Bpaint&th=1