Are wish lists still allowed?-in 1/48

I'm still waiting/hoping for an accurate MiG-25 an F-111F and EF-111, an updated modern tool F-4G (I'd really like an F4-E(S) but I don't see that happening. Maybe a retooled Raptor with less prominent panels, kind of OT but a Comanche Helicopter, Space Shuttle, B-17 "old 666" , Vietnam era Cobra would all be cool

I believe AMK will be getting to the Mig-25 after they release the F-14D. Also ZM plan on eventually doing all the long nose versions of the Phantom after they've done all the short nose ones. As for the F-111 I have no idea. That one has also been near the top of my wish list for a very long time. And Im starting to feel less and less optimistic about it ever happening.

1/48 F11F

I mean, come on, there's only the Lindberg kit! While Corky Meyer did say it was a fair replica of the prototype--and he would know--it's devoid of detail.

1 hour ago, dnl42 said:

1/48 F11F

I mean, come on, there's only the Lindberg kit! While Corky Meyer did say it was a fair replica of the prototype--and he would know--it's devoid of detail.

This.  The last time I looked into it there was also a kit from Fonderie Miniature , and a resin kit from Collect-aire, both of which are out of production.  A good modern kit of this would be nice. 

I am still waiting on KH to deliver the RF-101A/C . 

Everything else I want in 1/48th has been done. I do sometimes wonder why no one else has a had a go at the B-17 in 1/48, but it is not on my wish list. 

Edited by Kurt H.
I meant to say RF-101A/C
20 minutes ago, Kurt H. said:

This.  The last time I looked into it there was also a kit from Fonderie Miniature , and a resin kit from Collect-aire, both of which are out of production.  A good modern kit of this would be nice. 

I am still waiting on KH to deliver the F-101A/C . 

Everything else I want in 1/48th has been done. I do sometimes wonder why no one else has a had a go at the B-17 in 1/48, but it is not on my wish list. 

KH is missing in action on their F-101B. I know Caracal printed the decals over two years ago.