My 1/48 AH-64E Apache Guardian

Hello guys, heres my AH-64E in 1/48 scale. The model is OOB except for some antennas that were scratchbuilt. Paints are acrylic Model Masters and weathering was done using Tamiya weathering set A and AK sand wash.

Hope you all like it.

Rod.

qxIE57e.jpg

mu3nvDQ.jpg

keIS2c5.jpg

sIoBcta.jpg

Dg4JHyS.jpg

jK9sRcd.jpg

cl4AO2U.jpg

iv07S4M.jpg

Cjnuw8G.jpg

Edited by salvador001

Nice looking work sir.

Does anyone know where this kit can be bought?  Seems like it disappeared like a fart in the wind and its not really available anymore.  Amazon has then occasionally for $100 plus.

Dude, that looks awesome.  I bet if you took a picture of it outside with an airfield in the background, people would be convinced it's the real machine.   You have raised the standard yet again - excellent work!

-Ramon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/9/2017 at 1:36 PM, mike_45 said:

Nice looking work sir.

Does anyone know where this kit can be bought?  Seems like it disappeared like a fart in the wind and its not really available anymore.  Amazon has then occasionally for $100 plus.

I was able to get one from sealmodel. Here is a link. http://www.sealmodel.com/product_details.php?category_id=48&filter=%26fl1%3D4%26fl3%3D27&item_id=5178  They are in stock, and current price is $46 USD. Shipping is not bad, and I received mine in about a week and a half.

8 hours ago, rlangdale said:

I was able to get one from sealmodel. Here is a link. http://www.sealmodel.com/product_details.php?category_id=48&filter=%26fl1%3D4%26fl3%3D27&item_id=5178  They are in stock, and current price is $46 USD. Shipping is not bad, and I received mine in about a week and a half.

Yes sir, I ordered mine from them a while back and got it super quick for how far it had to travel.  

• 2 weeks later...