C-2 Greyhound Re-release?

I will reprint it very soon - definitely within the next 3-4 months. It needs a slight modification - the father of the original pilot (who was flying it at the time it was first painted in the scheme) asked me to add his son's name on the sheet. I plan to make the changes sometime soon.

Edited by KursadA

Excellent! Much appreciated! If you need any additional research I might be able to help with VRC-40, I work near by and see C-2s in the pattern Daily. I know several people who have E-2/C-2 connections. 20 Years in the Navy I never flew in one, and since retiring I have two traps and one cat!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, musangpulut said:

Hi! when will the C-2 reprint? hope to get it by early august.

Regards

Not gonna happen in the August or September batches, sorry. There are some newer kits that I need to use my funds on.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I have been waiting for a re-release of the kit, but it does not look like it is happening anytime soon. Without a re-release of the kit, I am not sure I can move another 500 sheets. An E-2C/D sheet is more likely.

41 minutes ago, KursadA said:

I have been waiting for a re-release of the kit, but it does not look like it is happening anytime soon. Without a re-release of the kit, I am not sure I can move another 500 sheets. An E-2C/D sheet is more likely.

I can put together VAW-127 references if you'd like. The only squadron out there that hasn't been done in 1/48 scale (was poorly an inaccurately done in 1/72 😞). 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 11:38 AM, KursadA said:

It looks as though it has been reissued.  It's now in stock at all the major online retailers in the USA. Lucky Models shows it in stock as well at all their warehouses.

https://www.luckymodel.com/scale.aspx?item_no=KI-K48025

Edited by sigtau
2 hours ago, eraucubsfan said:

My guess was it wasn't a huge seller and they were restocked finally after COVID.  

I also heard that it was not as successful as expected - part of the reason why I have not reprinted the decals for almost 10 years.

On 5/8/2023 at 1:28 PM, KursadA said:

"...part of the reason why I have not reprinted the decals for almost 10 years."

Wow...that made me feel old. 

Build decent kits! There's not enough time!