Overwhelmed with orders once again

Once again, I am overwhelmed with a huge amount of orders. I truly appreciate the support and confidence of every single one of you who continue to buy my products month after month, sight unseen. 

I have just started shipping the U-2 and KC-135R sheets, and will start shipping the rest by the end of the week. I would appreciate your patience as I clear the backlog as soon as humanly possible. 

Edited by KursadA

One of those orders is mine!  :-)

No rush, I am just glad to be able to get decals for two projects I never thought I would see aftermarket decals for (1/48 C-130H and U-2R).

Keep up the great work Kursad, your choice in unusual and rarely done subjects is what sets your company apart from others and why I am a loyal customer always eager to see what you come up with next!

Edited by Fighting Eighty-Four

Kursad -

You're the first decal maker that I've bought decals from BEFORE the kit because your subject choices then motivate me to look more into the subjects :)

Here's one of your Vietnam F-104C's getting close to being finished :)

LiirPoH.jpg

Thank you for what you do for us :)

George

Edited by GEH737
  • 1 month later...

Folks, if you have received a shipping notificication last week but the tracking number is not showing in the USPS system, please do not be alarmed : your order is packed and ready to go, and is waiting to be mailed as part of a large batch this week. I am still running a few days behind but will clear the backlog before the end of the week. 

The photos aren't that great - just taken with the phone.  I love the F-104 - ever since I built my first aircraft model - the old Hawk F-104 back in the 60's.  The Hasegawa kit is very nice except for the "rivet divots".  Wanting to use Caracal's F-104 sheet and MRP paints (ADC Gray), led to this.  The decals and paint performed flawlessly over Alclad.  There is subtle weathering - but it doesn't show much in the photos, and I overall wanted to depict a fairly new, clean jet.  So - thank you for the decals Kursad - for so many overlooked subjects!

George

oZ9va9c.jpg

uU9dTUg.jpg

wCLUBjn.jpg

CBAwBvx.jpg

WOW!  That is nice!  Great work, George!  And I see that there is no carrier film from the decals on the Alclad natural metal finish.  My hats off to Kursad too for the awesome decals.  I am switching to Alclad for my NMF!

• KursadA changed the title to Overwhelmed with orders once agaihttp://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/301016-overwhelmed-with-orders-once-again/n

Hi Winnie - there aren't any underwing tanks in this kit.  All Hasegawa kits of the F-104 (to my knowledge) have the longer inner fin on the tip tanks carried by the later models.  I modified the kit fins to be symmetrical by simply cutting down the inner fin to match the outer so that it was correct for an F-104C.

Thank you for the compliment :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-12-05 at 10:07 AM, KursadA said:

Folks, if you have received a shipping notificication last week but the tracking number is not showing in the USPS system, please do not be alarmed : your order is packed and ready to go, and is waiting to be mailed as part of a large batch this week. I am still running a few days behind but will clear the backlog before the end of the week. 

No worries here. Merry Christmas!

• 1 month later...

Folks - it is one of those times again; and I am running behind in shipping. I should be able to clear up the backlog by the end of this week; including international orders which now require a different shipping flow that requires more manual attention. If you have received a tracking number email, but do not see any movement in the USPS system; your envelope is waiting to be dropped at the post office. Thanks for your patience - I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts as more of you receive their decals this and next week. 

• 4 months later...

It is that time again. This month's orders broke the previous record, and I am running a few days behind. I will have shipped everything before Wednesday-Thursday next week. Please give me a few days so I can catch up.

On 6/22/2018 at 9:13 PM, KursadA said:

It is that time again. This month's orders broke the previous record, and I am running a few days behind. I will have shipped everything before Wednesday-Thursday next week. Please give me a few days so I can catch up.

The price of success!  I'm in no hurry Kursad.  I already have a half dozen kits on the bench all using your decals.