Overwhelmed with orders once again

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Almost done here - I will drop a large number of orders at the post office today; so if you had gotten a tracking number but do not see any movement; you should start seeing it soon. With the Thanksgiving holiday in between, it may be until the weekend until the USPS processes them; though. 

• 9 months later...

Unfortunately it's time to refresh the classic "overwhelmed.." thread :

Due to a screw-up by FedEx, I am running a few days behind in shipping. If you received a tracking number but don't see an update in tracking history, there is no need to be alarmed - your envelope is here and is waiting to be picked up by USPS. I will have USPS pick up everything by the end of this week or Tuesday (9/21) at the latest.

All remaining domestic (US) orders are being picked up by USPS today; and you should see movement in the tracking history sometime tonight. It is rainy outside, but I am hopeful USPS will come pick everything up as scheduled.

International orders will be picked up by the end of the week - there are still quite a few of these that I need to ship, but they will be on their way to you soon. I should be caught up with everything on Friday, and will start preparing to ship the October batch of releases.