Overwhelmed with orders once again

This was an amazing month ; but it almost broke me from overwork. Maybe I should look into outsourcing fulfillment - I will look at some options after the summer vacation. At this point I only have a few international orders and a couple larger orders left to pack and ship. I am sure I will be done with everything tonight or tomorrow. 

Once again, thanks for your interest. When you receive your decals, please let me know what you think about them.

Just to let you know that I received all 3 sheets(Spad, F-100 & Dark Varks), and they are outstanding. I'm running out of excuses for not finishing kits...

Thanks for all your hard work and effort.

Scott

Hi Kursad - Your TF-9J Cougar decals just arrived in my mailbox this afternoon.  They look amazing of course and I can't wait to use them on my Sword kit.  I'm stuck on cleaning up the wing to fuselage joints now but I think your decals may just be the inspiration I need to carry on.  I'm going to do the VT-22 bird for a Navy vet I know who served with the unit back in '68.

Thanks for doing these sir!

-Derek

• 8 months later...

Yet another month where the quantity of orders just overwhelmed my ability to ship them on time. I received more than twice the usual number of orders this time around. Your preorders might have been delayed if they included CD48138 (F-117) and CD48150 (Early F-15). I will clear the backlog before the end of the week and have everything in the mail. Thanks for your patience.

1 hour ago, KursadA said:

Yet another month where the quantity of orders just overwhelmed my ability to ship them on time. I received more than twice the usual number of orders this time around. Your preorders might have been delayed if they included CD48138 (F-117) and CD48150 (Early F-15). I will clear the backlog before the end of the week and have everything in the mail. Thanks for your patience.

Sounds like a good problem to have! We're a  patient lot (usually...) 

On 3/12/2019 at 10:44 AM, KursadA said:

Does that also include CD144016 (KC-10 Extender)?  Just wondering & waiting patiently as I don't think I am the only one waiting on this sheet.

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

1 hour ago, Bo105flyer said:

Does that also include CD144016 (KC-10 Extender)?  Just wondering & waiting patiently as I don't think I am the only one waiting on this sheet.

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

No, I shipped most of the domestic orders including this sheet in the last two weeks, and some more today. You should see movement in your tracking numbers tomorrow. 

On 3/14/2019 at 8:20 PM, KursadA said:

No, I shipped most of the domestic orders including this sheet in the last two weeks, and some more today. You should see movement in your tracking numbers tomorrow. 

Thanks Kursad, I see there is an update in the tracking history. I was just checking as I have had problems with the post office deliver my mail to another address on occasion. 

Thanks,

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

I put almost all of the remaining orders with CD48150 in the mail last night - you should see tracking updates in the next day or so. There are a few (mostly large or international) preorders that remain, and I will take care of these tonight. 

3 hours ago, KursadA said:

I put almost all of the remaining orders with CD48150 in the mail last night - you should see tracking updates in the next day or so. There are a few (mostly large or international) preorders that remain, and I will take care of these tonight. 

Got them yesterday, they look Great!

Thanks again!

Steve Sliger

Greenwell Springs, LA

• 3 months later...

So...yeah. Here we are once again in this thread.

This month was something else. I will be following all threads every day, but please excuse me if I am not very responsive in the next few days while I try to ship everything as soon as possible. Please keep the suggestions coming, and many thanks for the overwhelming interest in the latest batch.

Mostly done with shipping, folks - still have a few dozen orders to ship from the deluge of orders received from June 17-June 19, but I should be done with everything in a couple of days.

22 hours ago, Charlie D. said:

Good idea, I can't imagine if I dropped $100+  all at once on decals !

Ya, it was a bit much so I vowed to throttle back a tad......... then Kursad released several more awesome batches and blew that right out of the water.

But I can stop whenever I want.......😬

All of the orders are out of the door as of this morning - the last to go were some of the larger orders (more than 5 sheets). If you had received a tracking number last week, you should see some movement in the tracking info today and should receive your decals soon. I only have a couple very large (you know who you are) orders remaining, and they will go out tonight.

This was a grueling month even though I had external hired help this time around - I am leaving for vacation on Monday, and had to postpone shipping reseller orders since I did not have any time for these. Which means that the latest batch of decals will not be available in stores until mid-to-late August : the only folks who will have them are those who preordered.

Thanks for your interest and patience - looking forward to the next batch of releases in early August.

Great job! My SR-71 sheet just showed up yesterday, and they look fantastic.

On a side note, the reference page for the SR-71 was not working last night.  ¯\_()_/¯