Shelf of doom escape

Hello friends,

Everybody of us got his shelf of doom projects,so I ask if anybody have some of projects which disturb his "mojo" for finishing it.And instead to throw them to trash ..or maybe blow up eheheehe...Will you be kind to tell how to get that "mojo" back to finish that projects?

All the best.

Dragan.

Edited by DraganChe

If the challenge is only "mojo": When I decide to rescue/finish a build, I "do one thing" per session, usually concentrating on another build while paint/glue dry. It can be small; paint a wheel / Glue a part. Within a few events, I've done enough "one things" to return the interest "mojo" or otherwise get over the imagined obstacle. I read this method on this forum and find it also works for me.

Usually I'll end up putting it away for a while, sometimes months or even years, and finally come back to it another time for completion. Sometimes it's a long time; it's why it took me 4 years, on and off, to complete my ultimate General Lee build with all the scratchbuilding and such that went into it.