Attack Squadron etc. SHUTTING down

From their web site on October 11.

The next stage of Arma Hobby development starts Monday. It’s a big step and a great risk, the biggest in our company history. See what we have planned and do not miss an opportunity!

At the end of this week, we close sales of resin models and accessories. You will not be able to purchase Attack Squadron accessories or Arma Hobby resin models from Monday. Since that day, Arma Hobby has become a manufacturer of plastic models, no more resin production.

We know that for many of you it will be a big surprise. This is not a hasty decision. Over the last six months, we have been trying to develop plastic and resin lines in parallel. The experience of these struggles shows that we have to choose what to put in the effort. Efforts to design and market two different types of products are missing. We need to choose what company we want to be. We have chosen the harder way. We want to be a manufacturer of plastic models.

This year we plan to launch another new type of aircraft in December – this “surprise”, of course, the injection model. Next year – new model every quarter.

On Monday, models and resin accessories will disappear from our store. Orders submitted so far, should be dispatched by the end of the month, then close the foundry. Attack Squadron and Arma Hobby resin line and maybe Adalbertus figurines can be sold to other companies who want to continue their business. If this happens – we will inform you on our blog. If you are interested in purchasing, please contact 1@armahobby.pl.

Finally, we would like to thank all our customers and supporters. Thanks to your support from a small resin bait manufacturer, we have been able to develop into plastic models. We also thank our business partners: Hataka Hobby, Model Maker, Hauler and Rob Taurus. Together we have managed to create some good models and accessories!

1 hour ago, Lucas C. said:

I managed to put in a last-minute order on Sunday thanks to this thread.  Stocked up on a few items I had been eyeing but hadn't pulled the trigger on.  Thanks for the heads up!

So it was you.......

Someone should continue the product line as some of the items were unique. Btw, we also managed to place our last order. The items should be available in a couple of weeks time at the48ers.com.

Edited by Ilias
10 hours ago, Ilias said:

Someone should continue the product line as some of the items were unique. Btw, we also managed to place our last order. The items should be available in a couple of weeks time at the48ers.com.

You didn't happen to pick up any of the 1/48 C-130 flaps did you? If you did count me in for one!

14 hours ago, adamitri said:

So it was you.......

:banana:  I bet there were many others that did the same.  A few of the items I wanted were out of stock when I put in my order.  Not too many, thankfully.

Edited by Lucas C.