Hi all,
This is brought about by a SU-27 airport scene, showing the ice and snow began to melt under SU-27, and it’s also the first Russian
aircraft to try.
Because the hatch connection of HobbyBoss is so terrible ,I consider my canvas cover up, canvas using the recommended method to a friend
Zhong, who interested can find his tutorials. 
The scene platform also get lots of proposal of many friends, thanks a lot!

Edited by ghostInTheShell

That looks great  :thumbsup:

Excellent build, superb paint finish and very realistic diorama.

You could have got away with not painting or detailing the cockpit at all if you had made a complete 'bag' that the Su-27 wears at dispersal......

day02_01.jpg

For a really accurate Flanker - the paint on the front fuselage should be fresher and darker than the faded rear end - because the 'bag' protects it from the elements.

Please don't think I am crticising your model - I think it looks fantastic. :worship:

Ken

4 hours ago, Flankerman said:

That looks great  :thumbsup:

Excellent build, superb paint finish and very realistic diorama.

You could have got away with not painting or detailing the cockpit at all if you had made a complete 'bag' that the Su-27 wears at dispersal......

day02_01.jpg

For a really accurate Flanker - the paint on the front fuselage should be fresher and darker than the faded rear end - because the 'bag' protects it from the elements.

Please don't think I am crticising your model - I think it looks fantastic. :worship:

Ken

thanks a lot for your help,and I will be notice about it next time.

33 minutes ago, mario krijan said:

Looks fantastic, but some note, it is very very uncommon that Flanker dosent have bort number on nose. Too much rust on main wheels hubs, thats what bother my eyes :-) But overall it is great work!!!

hi,I am sure 14 has no bort number on nose,but still thank you ver much~

a2.jpg