Hi,

this is the Dragon 1/144 SH-60B I started this year for the arc helicopter groupbuild. In may I broke my left elbow so I wasn't able to finish it in time. I like folded NAVY helicopters so I used the Brengun pe set to make this little helicopter even a little bit smaller.

Some other changes were:

- detailing the rotorhead

- scratchbuilding holders for the rotorblades

- adding a number of antennas, including the wire antenna on the right side

- lower the gear

- rearanging the interior

- etc.

IMG_6244.jpg

This is really just incredible. The scratchbuilt details are great, especially the wire antenna, and I love the tail rotor hub. I'm keeping these pictures to inspire me in my MH-60G build. I'd love to see more pictures.

I don't know if it is a fault, but could you explain the cockpit door along the edge where the clear part meets the main fuselage.

4 hours ago, spejic said:

This is really just incredible. The scratchbuilt details are great, especially the wire antenna, and I love the tail rotor hub. I'm keeping these pictures to inspire me in my MH-60G build. I'd love to see more pictures.

I don't know if it is a fault, but could you explain the cockpit door along the edge where the clear part meets the main fuselage.

Hello spejic! Thank you very much for the nice comment and your 'eagle eyes'. It is definetly a fault because after sanding the joint I obviously forgot to rescribe that line. I Think I can still rescue this by using a resin saw. Good find!

Since Photobucket changed their policy I have no webspace to show the pictures. You can fing pictures of the build here on scalemates.com: LINK

IMG_6222.thumb.jpg.69e7f237dad8d901b7e2e8fbc63c7334.jpg

An obvious mistake of the kit is the tailrotor turning in the wrong direction. If I found out earlyer in the build, I had the chance to correct that.