On 2017年11月18日 at 2:57 PM, Deino said:

?????

The Kinetic Su-33 is - at least from what I read - not known as a "not recommend" or low quality kit... so what's Your point? Personnel opinion?

What I mean is for Su33, Kinetic did a great kit.

J15? It is not good. Just using the Su33 mold, new decals, few missile and pylons to pretend it. Don' t forget there is long time for the kit to come out. It is not worth for the price 

Could it be that You are just a troll ??

If the Su-33 is a good kit, why should the J-15 be not a good one too esp. if it includes (nearly) all changes?

Or do You simply don't like the J-15 so You don't like a kit of it.

Otherwise please explain why this kit should not be worth the price if one wants to build a J-15?

Edited by Deino

Cockpit is the Su-33 cockpit. However, that is not a big deal for me. I am planning to have canopy closed. Number of missiles and especially pylons are bigger deal.

Still a very very beautiful kit but could have been better. As shown before it comes with towing tractor which is a nice addition but I do not do dioramas so probably not going to use it.. It also has pilot figures but again I never use pilots in my builds. I guess many people will appreciate these additions. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 12/3/2017 at 9:17 PM, Deino said:

Thaihang is the name of the Chinese WS-10

But besides the prototype 554 (and eventually 555) and the first J-15T demonstrator no J-15 has WS-10s fitted.