Where to buy Flying Frog Decals?

Hello All,

Does ANYBODY know where to buy Flying Frog French Army Puma 1/72nd scale decals besides E-bay? 

I have also been waiting on their Super Frelon decals but after writing to them, I haven't heard back from them.

Any and all help appreciated,

WARDOG

Chris sales only on ebay. On the other side, the Super-Frelon decal were withdrawn, the drawer having cancelled his aknowledgement to publish it.

But it seems it will appear an other way, so nothing is lost.

cheers

Norbert

Hi mister Jacobs .

Yes, chris, flying frog, is going to create a board of imitations for the great hornet, I boosted(relaunched) him personally because he was in touch with trap-door spider which makes some comment here but there was not at once(in a row) in their collaboration, damage because trap-door spider had to realize some good things in PE and impression3D.
Chris will make it because he adores the great hornet, the board is in works, and I am pressed as well as you, apparement it is very long has to realize, has the time(period), a board had to cover all registration of every great hornet, I know not so it will be the case this time - this .

phil .

Merci bien, mes Amis!

I am eagerly looking forward to the Super Hornet decals, now to get the camouflage colors correct and to add a bit more cockpit and cabin detail!  I'll figure out what to do with the canopy when the time comes!

As far as the Puma decals go, we'll see!  They are obviously quality decals and (the ONLY) complete markings for the ALaT Puma out there but the unit cost and shipping will have to be considered.

Thanks Again for the fast responses,

Votre Cousin Louisianne,

Glynn