As I watch game 6 (another great game) I'm shaking my head.  People: when you have prime seats right behind home plate - right where TV cameras capture you right behind the batter on Every Single Pitch - please, dude, please don't pick your nose... :taunt:

17 hours ago, habu2 said:

As I watch game 6 (another great game) I'm shaking my head.  People: when you have prime seats right behind home plate - right where TV cameras capture you right behind the batter on Every Single Pitch - please, dude, please don't pick your nose... :taunt:

That was probably Larry King..old fart picking a winner, blonde g/f with giant yams.

While I'm not a Astros nor Dodger fan, I'm a Yankee fan, which makes me a American league fan (unless Boston playing), and my favorite sport is baseball not football. That much so that work told me NOT to come in till the game is over. I was never expecting anything like that.

Joel

Well done Astros! Their pitching tonight came through when they needed it. Springer with a timely dinger and the Dodgers stranding at least 8...great game awesome series!

Congrats Houston!!

Regards,

Don

Wow incredible World Series. So happy for my Astros and The Folks in Houston that needed a lift after  Hurricane Harvey. Anybody remember that 2014  Sprots Illustrated story that they would be the 2017 Champs. makes me wonder Did he put his money where his pen was....Certainly he feels vindicated because  they lost something like 105  games in 2014...GeauxStros 

Way to go Astros!!!!  One thing I noticed about this series, I never did see a player take a knee

during the National Anthem.  If any did, they must have been back in the dugout.

Jerry

Arranged at work to come in 2-3 hours late so I could watch the game. Congrats Astros for your 1st World Series Championship. If my Yanks couldn't do it, I'm glad that the title went to a well deserving American league time. For a change it was nice to see that the offenses were the dominant force and not just the pitching.  The only bad part is now I have to wait until Feb for spring training to start. 

Joel

On 10/28/2017 at 10:12 AM, habu2 said:

The "Dallas" Cowboys haven't played in Dallas since 1971, when they moved to Irving.  In 2008 they moved to Arlington, and are currently building a massive training facility in Frisco.  The only association the Cowboys have with Dallas is their distant past...

so just like their fans?

1 hour ago, TaiidanTomcat said:

so just like their fans?

lol yes.

I remember, when they were at Texas Stadium with its Great Big Hole in the roof, we used to call it the "Half-As(s)-trodome"   (subtle tie-in to Houston Astros :thumbsup:  )

12935.22264.jpg

Edited by habu2