WIFF Guardia di Finanza

I started this one early this year. The kit / aircraft always attracted me since it came out in the 70s but I never picked one up until a bargain offer .. 25 bucks from memory...I couldnt refuse came up at an Expo swap and sell in Melbourne last year. One of the reasons I didnt get one before was that it was a one operator machine.. Japan (though India is getting a few soon) and I just didn't fancy doing one of them.
I thought I might try a civil WIFFer but thought that a bit silly and shelved the problem till later, then when in the UK last year the refugee avalanche into Europe with all the associated boat sinkings and drownings were raging headlines, with TV vision of search aircraft and rescues. Hmmm I thought, here was a job for a capable amphibian! So this Wiffer was born... It took me ages, I spent hours tooling around trying to come up with a believable / appropriate colour scheme and came up with this..I like it.  The pics are not great, I will do better after make a stand to pose the model in a flight mode.
37892469521_93a9e2d3eb_h.jpg
37892462211_51457111a4_h.jpg
37844474096_0dd5c813f4_h.jpg