MD-11 underside wing colors

Hi People. Long time no see.

i'm currently simulbuilding - well, building one and overhauling the other - both an Airfix DC-10 and a Welsh MD-11. The -10 I built several years ago, giving it a major upgrade, will end up same FedEx livery. Upgrades include Contrails Model's engines for the DC-10, copy thr nose from the MD-11 to use in the DC-10, fairing corrections, some scribimg and  Contrails Models metal landing gear for both. The MD-11 will be VARIG, late scheme.

Anyways, I need help. Particularly, with the underside of the wings. From reference I've been able to obtain that the upper side is typical airliner gray, with aluminum leading edges and a Dark Anisotropic gray for the anti-corrosion segment. On the MD-11 the Aluminum is used only on the inboard Ailerons and leading edges, while the DC-11 the amount of airliner gray is limited.

however, I haven't been able to find a DECENT underside photo of the wing for eiher of them. From what I've been able to discern is that the underside of the wing is Airliner gray, but on certain angles it doesn't reflect and looks different, so I assume it must be anisotropic gray for the anti-corrosion segment... Yet it doesn't look anywhere near as dark. Can any one help me or give me pointers on reference?

22851788_10214136830035918_6190011155606

thank you very much in advannce!!

NIce to see you back Mario, I think I saw this request on FB as well.

I found this image of a FedEx DC-10. It looks like the inspars are the same lower fuselage grey colour with the rest of the wing and horizontal stabs and bare aluminium.

Fe-dc10-N357FE-071008-02-16.jpg

And this MD-11 looks to have the same lightish grey spars as well

1a2a0ad2670fe3213dffb030d56bce39.jpg

Edited by Trojan Thunder
1 hour ago, Trojan Thunder said:

NIce to see you back Mario, I think I saw this request on FB as well.

I found this image of a FedEx DC-10. It looks like the inspars are the same lower fuselage grey colour with the rest of the wing and horizontal stabs and bare aluminium.

Fe-dc10-N357FE-071008-02-16.jpg

And this MD-11 looks to have the same lightish grey spars as well

1a2a0ad2670fe3213dffb030d56bce39.jpg

Hey man thanks for the reply. Seems to be depending on the subject. Now if Incould only determine what FS is that :(