ICM MiG-25 RB vs. RBT, differences?

I don't have it yet (on it's way, don't tell my wife), but based on YouTube videos and pictures online, it has all the RBT kit parts as well as extra sprues for a different nose, the older parabrake housing, and bombs/racks. Once I have it in hand, I'll give more info, but I'm sure someone will get to it faster than me.

Dave

On 10/28/2017 at 8:16 PM, madmanrick said:

As the title suggests, I would appreciate hearing from those that have seen the actual plastic, as to what the differences are between the two boxings of ICM MiG-25 recon kits? TIA,

Rick

According to the pics on ICM's website, there are 2 extra sprues; one with a new nose & parabrake parts, and one with all the underwing stores.

http://www.icm.com.ua/uploads/posts/2017-08/1503301688_ramdisk-crop_172106093_wl7omex.jpg

http://www.icm.com.ua/uploads/posts/2017-08/1503301658_ramdisk-crop_172106080_s8axr.jpg

I will be converting my RBT kit to a MiG-25RBF in a cool camo scheme (I hate natural metal), using the nice Cold War Studios resin nose.

Larry

The original ICM RBT kit's nose (which you can see in the second link) was shifted to that separate sprue for the RB release, and the original parts modified with the correct RBT Doppler bulge, as issued in the Revell repop. 

I.e. the ICM RB boxing has the bombs and both camera nose types, and also both inlet top and parabrake housing types. 

HTH

Tony