Short Video of New Revell Releases.

Hello all,

I found this new YouTube video that shows some brief shots of new and up coming kits from Revell

There were too many subjects covering everything from autos, sci-fi, ships, armor, and of course aircraft to post this in the individual type specific threads. So I figured the general discussion worked best:

The new 1/32 Mustang, Spitfire, and Fw190 are on my list of "to get", as is the Embraer 190 and a couple of those Star Wars kits.

Anyways, I figured others might enjoy the video as well.

Happy modeling!

Regards,

Don

Walker on right on box art at 0:35 right away brings to mind hyena such as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Short-faced_hyena1.JPG

Trains, tanks, somewhat used sci-fi stuff, those I can do: me, get a showroom finish on an automobile :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by southwestforests

Your welcome fellas. Glad you found the video as exciting as I did.

Honestly, I am really looking forward to what Revell will be turning out! Also excited that the costs of the Revell kits has stayed well within the reach of most modelers too.

Regards,

Don.

Don,

I completely agree. Revell has been able to produce some outstanding models at a fantastic retail price point.  Sure wish that other manufactures would take a longer look at their retail costing model.

Joel

1 hour ago, Viperguy said:

Not much to turn me on. Mostly all rehash in 1/48.

Viperguy,

Such is the way that the hobby industry operates. all the major companies are run by what we call Bean Counters and Suits, not model guys any longer. The bottom line is what drives their business, and they're looking for the largest number in black that they can generate. The  so called "rehashes" are for the most part their best bet to create a winner with max GP.  I'd love to see a B rather then another D, or an early D with no tail fillet, but getting them seems to be a perpetual item on my small wish list. 

Joel

6 hours ago, Spectre711 said:

I'm with you Joel.

Spectre711,

There is always hope. Eduard does seem to work in series rather then just a single variant at times. Lets hope that this is one of those times.

Joel