EA-6B Prowler - Hasegawa 1/72

Hello, 

Not a newly finished kit, but one that has been repaired several (3) times after moving my home across the Atlantic.

Last time it was damaged was when I moved back to Europe in 2011. It was left with broken antennaes, landing gears and doors, pylons and pods, canopies did not resist either.

It was left beside eversince and might have been broken for parts, had I not been building an S-3B Viking (long, long building process on this one!!)

Well just to make the story short, I restarted the Viking build bringing it close to completion and moved the Prowler from my "scrapyard" to the working table..

The Prowler was repaired before the Viking could be completed. Here are somme EA-6B photos, Vikings will comme later.

Decals are Cutting Edge decals..   

995156smallEA6B8899.jpg

526416smallEA6B8900.jpg

Regards

Eric B.

Edited by Eric B.
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

Sorry for the delay in replying.. 

Thank you for you kind motivating words. I thought this one could quite eassily and deserved to be repaired... plus I was not certain I'd have the will to start another Prowler soon : better have this one on the shelves than guessing. 

Cheers

Eric B.

Edited by Eric B.