1:35 - Sikorsky HH-60G Pave Hawk & MH-60L Black Hawk by Kitty Hawk - 3D renders+box art

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted these to the Kitty Hawk Facebook page as well.

Here are some links to Prime Portal from Michael Block of the SH-60B, SH-60F, HH-60H and MH-60J. These are excellent detailed walk around sets.

SH-60B

http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/michael_block/sh-60b_sea_hawk/

SH-60F

http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/michael_block/sh-60f_ocean_hawk/

HH-60H

http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/michael_block/hh-60h_163797/

MH-60J

http://www.primeportal.net/hangar/michael_block/mh-60j_6003/

8 hours ago, Drifterdon said:

Gosh I hope it's for 1/48. 

Given KH's track record, I'd say there is a good chance they'll change their mind and your wish will be granted. 

Interesting choice of the HH-60G.   Not my first pick but I'm biased being an ex-army dude.  Wonder if you'll be able to build a standard UH-60L out of this kit? 

I'd still like to see someone release a current UH-60M with all the new ASE gear.

• 3 months later...
14 minutes ago, strikeeagle801 said:

I hope they are planning on putting a refueling probe on there. You rarely see the 160th MH-60's without them. 

Aaron 

That is not necessarily true.  It depends on the availability of refueling assets. In Somalia in '93 (Op Gothic Serpent), none were fitted w/the refueling boom.  If  you look at contemporary pics, there is a pretty good mix of with and without the boom as well.

Edited by HeavyArty
10 hours ago, HeavyArty said:

That is not necessarily true.  It depends on the availability of refueling assets. In Somalia in '93 (Op Gothic Serpent), none were fitted w/the refueling boom.  If  you look at contemporary pics, there is a pretty good mix of with and without the boom as well.

Fair enough. I can tell you that the 4th Bat here rarely flies without them around JBLM. And regardless, the fact that they fly with them at all, leaves me hoping that they include it. It looks like from the CAD work on the HH-60G, that they have designed it. 

Edited by strikeeagle801
Added a bit
1 hour ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

I'm checking on the boom.  It was in there on the CAD and the same goes for the square stabilator.  The Plume detectors will be a separate item so you can add them or not.  Same with the wings.  

Floyd

It's shown on the Pave Hawk CAD's posted, can't imagine that it would be an issue to include the boom in the MH-60L kit.  Regardless, I'm happy that this kit is being released.   I know I've complained about certain issues with KH's kits but I'm pretty exited about finally seeing a decent Army H-60 being released.   Still hoping a somepoint we get a Mike version with all the latest bits and pieces.  

Howezabout finally putting out a G model Cobra Floyd?

8 hours ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

Or maybe a new MH-60M kit all together?  Just sayin

Floyd

If only we knew someone with good ref shots of an MH-60M!

Oh...Wait we do!  :taunt:

Now you're just teasing us. 

Aaron 

1 hour ago, strikeeagle801 said:

If only we knew someone with good ref shots of an MH-60M!

Oh...Wait we do!  :taunt:

Now you're just teasing us. 

Aaron 

Now that's the pot calling the kettle black. I seem to recall a certain person (YOU) having some pretty nice shots inside and out!!!

Tim

Army, Air Force, Navy or even the outsider of a Coastguard, I'd still be a happy modeller. 1/35 helicopters being produced by a manufacturer to a high detail, what's not to like? The added benifit is Floyd is having an input. And what if you don't get the exact type, you guys on your side of the pond have the referance and industry to produce the 'add on's' to enable us to pick a subject and model it. 

Its a win, win from me, the only thing to be concerned about it what variant will I like the most? 

• 1 month later...