Excellent Paul Lloyd dwg of RAF harnesses. What book?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/11/2017 at 4:30 PM, dnl42 said:

What book is this image from? It shows up on multiple pages in pinterest, but none appear to identify the source.

Hi dnl42, despite the M prefix I am the Paul Lloyd who did those drawings. As far as I can recall they were onky ever published in Quarter Scale Modeller magazine from the 1990's. Unfortunatley I no longer have a copy to hand but I do have the originals if proof be needed.

PS.

Just discovered the relevant copy of QSM November 1995, however it has an earlier version so the one you have there is from subsequent publication about which sadly my memory fails me. 

Edited by M Paul Lloyd
Additional information

That's such an outstanding drawing!

I assumed it came from a book because it looked like was on page 663. I was hoping to buy the book so I could have the "original".

Well nothing so far. I did stuff for SAM for a couple of years around the turn of the century but its all a bit of a fog now. I note that the images on pinterest, or indeed the wider internet, are rather poor quality, so, if you want, I will scan the originals and email you a copy to share with anyone who thinks they might be of use?

• 3 weeks later...