It can be made a challenge. The lower forward wing/fuselage join although addressed in the latest issue of the kit still needs a bit more plastic removal to achieve a good fit. The wingtip nav lights are too small for the openings-1/16" filler at the back of the light opening corrects this. The wingtip speed brakes if modeled closed can benefit from the addition of some plastic card on the top pieces to eliminate a step between the brake and wing thickness. Only real issues I can think of. My third Kinetic Prowler.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I building one currently.  VMAQ-4.  I used some strong clamps to get the wing roots to fit.  Luckily it worked!  Just finished the painting.   Yours looks great and I hope mine comes out 1/2 as good.  Really nice Prowler.:clap2:  

2 hours ago, Sodasorb said:

I building one currently.  VMAQ-4.  I used some strong clamps to get the wing roots to fit.  Luckily it worked!  Just finished the painting.   Yours looks great and I hope mine comes out 1/2 as good.  Really nice Prowler.:clap2:  

You could hold the wing in place and trace out where it meets the forward landing hear bay corner. Trim that but down on the wing for a better fit, works foir their Intruder kits as well.

LIPiTXK.jpg