Requesting OH-58C Kiowa Help

I have a couple questions for the Helo Experts out here.  

First, has anyone done an OH-58C flat windshield conversion from the rounded windshield?   I understand they only used the flat for a short time but I can't find anything on the interweb that talks about this conversion or if a pattern exists that shows shape of individual panes.

Second, a few years ago someone sent me some close-up pics of the ATAS mount on the port side of the 58C but now I can't seem to find them.   Again, a search is coming up dry.   Does anyone have any pics or diagrams showing this mount?

Lastly, I have the two decal sets from Print Scale in 1/48 for the various Kiowa's but was curious if anyone knew of or was considering making decals for the Charlie birds that were used during the Gulf War.   I've always loved the look of this particular helo and would love to do it up using the ESCI kit.  The Bandit markings and stenciled fuselage number would be problematic.   https://www.dstorm.eu/pictures/nose-arts/h-58/71-20564_1.jpg

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Don

• 5 years later...

While searching to see if there was any info on converting an OH-58A into the C with the flat windshield, I ran across this old request I made 5 years ago!   I guess my questions still remain and hope someone can provide some kind of answer.   Especially concerning the windshield panels.   I suppose I could always just eyeball it and start cutting plastic or I guess in this case paper or cardboard to get the shape down.  So I kicking this old thread back to the top.  

1 hour ago, Loach Driver said:

There was this kit but I have doubts about the actual canopy included in the box. I think it has the standard rounded windscreen.

https://www.modelasker.com/en_US/product/heller-1-48-maket-1-50-oh-6-oh-58-kiowa#gallery

LD.

L.D.

Reading a review on Finescale Models website, this kit is actually the civilian version with bubble windscreen.   Supposedly it even has engraved markings for the civilian paint scheme and civilian doors/windows.   Looks like it's back to the drawing board.   Review here for anyone that might be interested.    How are Heller's 1/50 helo kits? - FineScale Modeler - Essential magazine for scale model builders, model kit reviews, how-to scale modeling, and scale modeling products

• 2 weeks later...

The bird pictured is actually designated as an "OH-58CS".  When they mounted the ATAS on the LH side they initially cut the homing antenna in half.  Lateron they just did away with the FM homing antennas all together.

The Avionics of the system is in the battery compartment.  Another addition is the flip down sight on the Pilots side.

I have a fair amount of diagrams on the OH-58C FG birds.

Nobody to date has c0ome out with a OH-58 FG, or for that matter a conversion.  Message me privately and maybe we can get together.  I live out in Falcon...