Eastern Express 1/144 kits

I bought the MD-11, I have not built it yet. I really like the DC-10/MD-11 family so when I saw a new tool kit, I  decided to take a chance.

The impression I got  just by looking at the parts and a little quick dry fitting is it is like a Roden, or old hasegawa, kit .  So not bad by any means, but not quite up to the level of Zveda. I know that is not much to go on since I have not built it, but I can take pictures for you if you like. 

On 11/11/2017 at 12:43 AM, Kurt H. said:

I bought the MD-11, I have not built it yet. I really like the DC-10/MD-11 family so when I saw a new tool kit, I  decided to take a chance.

The impression I got  just by looking at the parts and a little quick dry fitting is it is like a Roden, or old hasegawa, kit .  So not bad by any means, but not quite up to the level of Zveda. I know that is not much to go on since I have not built it, but I can take pictures for you if you like. 

Theres a zvedza md-11?? Im doing Welsh models' and I'm enjoying it, but I' extremely curious on EE's kit

3 hours ago, MaRiO FDZ said:

Theres a zvedza md-11?? Im doing Welsh models' and I'm enjoying it, but I' extremely curious on EE's kit

The MD-11 is, in fact, a co-operation project between MikorMir and Eastern Express. The MikroMir issues of the kit have a better decal sheet. I have both (and the Welsh kit) and have seen one or 2 built up. Some tidy up was required and they turned out nice builds. I believe the EE/MM MD-11 does have the early style flap-track fairings.