Resin seat for Hasegawa A-4 1/48

I figured there would be lots of choices for a resin seat for the Hasegawa A-4. I have found the Quickboost seat. It looks good in pictures. Aires and Eduard do not seem to have one in 1/48.  Any others?  This is for a Blue Angels A-4F

I've built 2 Hasegawa A-4s and used the kit seat both times.   I used photo etch belts and harnesses and some styrene rod and strip for the dearming handle in the headrest.  Personally I think they turned out better than any after market seat.  If I remember correctly when I built the M I was going to use an Aires seat (which I think was for the A-7, basically the same seat) but it wouldn't fit.  Also since your are making a Blue Angels F model it utilized the Douglas ESCAPAC 1G-3 seat which had the separator rocket on the left side of the headrest area and some external plumbing on both sides of the headrest. The old Detail and Scale book on the A-4 shows the Skyhawk was fitted with 6 different Douglas manufactured seats depending on the version of A-4 and each, except for the initial version, varied in minor details.