Revised instructions for Kinetic F/A-18C

Having recently acquired a copy of the Kinetic F/A-18C kit, and having read criticisms of the instruction manual, I just tracked through the long thread from last year. It made mention of an updated manual to be available at the Kinetic FaceBook page, but if it's there I can't find it. If there is one, can anybody help me locate it? I'm much more a prop than a jet guy, so I'm going to be more at the mercy of the instructions than many of the builders who post here.

Thanks,

Pip

Given the number of people who have looked at my IP without responding, can I safely assume that there has not in fact been any sort of improved instruction manual made available since 2016? If not, does anybody know of any location (besides the long 2016 thread) where the mistakes in the original instructions have been collected?

Thanks again,

Pip

hi

Raymond Chung, the boss of Kinetic is on the ARC but i think he goes to Telford and not see your post.

I have some Hornet kits, but it's possible that the instruction change between kits.

SPang