Mini Art Flettener Fl 282 Kolibri in 1/35

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 11bee said:

Looks like a winner.  Minicraft is doing some of the best 35th armor kits out there, so I'd expect this to be of very high quality. 

Wonder if this is a one-off or if they might be inclined to release additional 35th helos?

http://miniart-models.com/products/41001-fl-282-v-6-kolibri/

Might want to change that second sentence, don't recall minicraft doing armor and I am pretty sure it won't be the best around if they did. Only concern with Miniart is sometimes they can over engineer kits.

6 minutes ago, Tank said:

Might want to change that second sentence, don't recall minicraft doing armor and I am pretty sure it won't be the best around if they did. Only concern with Miniart is sometimes they can over engineer kits.

Duly noted..   Thank you sir!

Actually, Miniart does a whole line of armor models, mostly Soviet/Russian subjects.  They are very nice, well detailed, and often of subjects others don't offer. Many also come with full interiors.  Their new line of post-WWII Soviet T tanks (T-44, T-54, T-55, etc.) are excellent.

Edited by HeavyArty