Up in the sky - it's a bird... it's a plane.. no, it's just a giant d***

• 5 months later...

Hahaha, "Dude it's not going away, it's not going away!." Now this is a movie I would pay to watch, The Life and Times of a Growler.....

Give them a slap on the wrist and move on, not the end of the world and it really wasn't conduct unbecoming.

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

Give them a slap on the wrist and move on, not the end of the world and it really wasn't conduct unbecoming.

I think that's what happened.   Actually was surprised they didn't get their wings pulled, the way the military is these days.   Command Master Chief of the USS Truman just had to resign after that "Clap like you are at a strip-club" comment while he was warming up the crowd for Pence's visit.  30 years of service down the drain.   

BTW - who claps at a strip club?

Edited by 11bee

Think the performers like the 5’s, 10’s and 20’s more than clapping. ( ones and fives were good in my day- from what I understand ).....

I’m Very proud of our military! But they’re more concerned, it would appear, about political correctness, than being an effective fighting machine. My combat veteran father of WWII, Korea, and Vietnam would roll over and in his grave if he was ACDU today. Glad I’m retired!!

afoxbat USN (ret)- NAVAIR