F-4 B/N Kits w/ Followup ?? about AM

Thanks Gunny!  I will try to remember that.  It may be a a little while before I get started as I want to finish the TBM-3 I am working on.  I think I found a document online showing the cockpit arrangement for the B variant.  And I have confirmed that all the aircraft in VF-151 on the 72-73 Midway cruise were B's.  They upgraded them to N's when they got back.

Hi Everyone,  Great subject matter.   For those of you wanting more info on GT Resin products and pictures, here is a link to our forum on LSP;

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showforum=69

Hundreds of pages of info and pictures, with feedback and how to info from modelers who's expertise is 1/32 scale.   

Ben, you saw the F-4B kit I built at Rducon,  it took 1st place.   That same F-4B model was awarded the best large scale Phantom at this past 2017 IPMS NATS.  There are completed display threads here on ARC and on LSP for this wanting more pictures.  Steve hopes to have it in the gallery really soon.  You can also click on any of the f-4B pictures here on ARC or LSP and it will take you to my Photobucket for that build  that has hundreds more pictures to look at....and you can see where I made mistakes too!   The web site has some pictures of my build  and also a customers F-4B build in VF-51 colors.  Would like to see more pics and post them on our web site!

The 1/32 F-4B/N Super Set kit comes with a complete cockpit, both mk 5 and mk 7 seats, airframe parts to make any B or N version, thin wing conversion, short can Exhaust set, thin wheels and tires.   The set sells for $155, but when you look at the cost of the parts as separate sets or the the over priced incorrect CE sets,  it is a real value considering what you get.   Four Hundred and fifty five sold kits in three years says we are doing something right.   At present the set is being revised to make it even more detailed taking advantage of new production methods and materials.

Hope this helps, and feel free to contact me here via PM or by email:   garyhatherly@gtresinproducts.com

Thanks and a belated happy Thxgiving to all!

Edited by ghatherly