• 2 weeks later...

Well mine has been in transit for 6 days, but I find in China it can take 3 - 4 days to go from shipper to shipping facility!!??  I keep plugging the tracking number into Canada Post tracking system but so far not listed, and then again Can Post may not even track it once it gets onto Canadian soil!!?????

Looks nice, but the MK-84’s look horrendous. Granted no one will probably is those anyways. Just wondering from other pictures I saw when they did show the bomb Bay the weapons appeared staggered on the rotary launcher, and am not sure if that staggering is accurate.

7 hours ago, Flyboyf18 said:

Well mine has been in transit for 6 days, but I find in China it can take 3 - 4 days to go from shipper to shipping facility!!??  I keep plugging the tracking number into Canada Post tracking system but so far not listed, and then again Can Post may not even track it once it gets onto Canadian soil!!?????

Stuff from China often disappears into Canada Customs for a week or more and then eventually get released to the post office and then can be tracked again. This happened on my last order from China where tracked until sent to Canada then dropped from view while in customs and then delivered to my house two days after it was finally released to Canada Post in Vancouver. Customs will be the delay factor.....

Cheers

Bruce

P.S. Unless there is something else in the package :taunt:

Edited by RCAFFAN
15 hours ago, Flyboyf18 said:

I keep plugging the tracking number into Canada Post tracking system but so far not listed, and then again Can Post may not even track it once it gets onto Canadian soil!!?????

B-2s are notoriously hard to track.....  :monkeydance:

7 hours ago, habu2 said:

B-2s are notoriously hard to track.....  :monkeydance:

Good one!!!  :thumbsup:

But I hear the kit has beacons to enhance the image, so that even Can Post can track it!!???

You know RCAFFAN I have been hearing this story a lot, something about cut backs of processing staff gumming up the works. Maybe it's time to put the upper office bean counters on the floor and get things moving!!!

I will advise when the bird is on short final!!

Thanks for the in-box review link. As you know, pictures say a thousand words. But I can't read Chinese pictograms, so I guess I missed the point on those posts.  Cant' wait for my B-52G to arrive.

Edited by Dutch

Thanks for the link that is going to be one great looking bird when finished.

Glad they took the time time get that wing fuse join sorted very much looking fireard to this one. Looking forward even more to the follow ups.

Really hoping they get the Buff right...

• 2 weeks later...

Just got mine in the mail today. We’re in the middle of a move, so not much time to fondle the plastic yet. On first look though, it looks respectable. Some nice added like a good looking painted photo etch for the instrument panels (the grays look good unlike the Eduard sets), and some bad like larger panel lines. Clearly way ahead of the Testors kit and should not require much more than average modeling skills to make a nice B-2. 

Edited by ESzczesniak