That sounds about right!??! They don't have a huge warehouse so when something becomes available to them they put it on their site and if it gets ordered then they order it in.

I have been having a few probs lately and keep hearing rumours about CBSA cutbacks so the mail gets piled up going thru customs. So 2 weeks from middle of N. USA to NB is fair under current conditions, but don't jump on the paypal refund right away send Roll an e-mail so they can push from their end of the pipe!!

What can you do, eh?

Fast, they are not! I used to place a sizable order (like $500) with them about once a year. They never had close to half of what I ordered in stock, and would apparently order what they didn't have from other hobby suppliers. I would received resin parts with Hannants, and other retailers price stickers on them. But I eventually got almost everything. Unfortunately with the last couple of orders their reliability started to nose dive. On my last order I eventually got about two thirds of what I had ordered several months before. What irritated me was that I never got any kind of contact from them about the remaining one third of what was ordered. I had no idea whether it had been canceled, back ordered, whatever. Weeks later a refund showed up on my credit card, so I figured that it had been canceled. That was the last time that I order from them. Its not that they're a bad company, or they're going to rip you off, or anything like that, quite the opposite. I just feel that in this day and age it shouldn't take six weeks to get an order from them, and there should be some sort of contact regarding the status of your order, not the customer being in the dark for six weeks wondering what's going on with their order. Now I buy from Sprue Brothers, and they're as good as it gets! Fred K.

Edited by f5guy
20 hours ago, midnightprowler said:

If so they are literally 2 blocks from where I work. Even if you are in the area, you can't go there to pick up a order. I asked. Kinda silly. Why pay for shipping when you are right there?

Sounds just like Micro-Mark

Roll really should communicate a little better.  I ordered a bunch of XtraColor paints a while back and only received about half to 2/3 of my order.  Called them and they said I wasn't charged for them so it way okay.  Found out a few emails later they had trouble restocking it and decided to at least send out what they had.  Some first hand communication would have done wonders.

Edited by Spectre711