Kudos to Special Hobby - replacement parts

I ordered Special Hobby's 1/32 Model H-75M/N/O Hawk from a European hobby shop on 11 October. 
The kit arrived on 26 October, well packed. 
When I opened the kit, I saw that the weight of the kit parts had caused the windscreen to split in the middle.
I sent an email to the hobby shop, but never heard back from them. They didn't even acknowledge getting the email.
So on 1 November I sent an email to Special Hobby, explaining the problem, and including a pic of the cracked windscreen.
I got an automatic email acknowledgement from them the same day, but no other correspondence.
Yesterday I got a small box in the mail from them, with the entire clear sprue in it!
THAT is GREAT customer service!!! :thumbsup:

Larry

They are not very good at chit chat but the parts replacement service is very good.

It would be great if they would acknowledge your email. It always make me wonder when I don't hear back from someone ...

Cheers, Christian 

10 minutes ago, Chris L said:

They are not very good at chit chat but the parts replacement service is very good.

It would be great if they would acknowledge your email. It always make me wonder when I don't hear back from someone ...

Cheers, Christian 

They're kinda like Revell, in a way. Revell sends you an acknowledging email, but then nothing further until you get your part(s).

Larry

• 2 weeks later...

I once got a whole sprue from them. The Me 264 "Amerikabomber" was missing a full sprue sheet. As it was an older kit they told me they could offer me no guarantees,

but they did have it in the back and sent it to me. I`ve used their extra services on more than one occasion and they always seem to come through for me.